DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Bodrum, Turkey

Hello from the Crossroads of America Havadan Bodrumdan.

Which boat is yours? ;)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just dropped in for a quick 'hi'.
See you around.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Beautiful Photo. Hope to see more of your postings…

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Nice Photo!

Spent many years sportfishing off the West coast and Gulf of Mexico. I have a lot of love & respect for the sea!
Well I would love to hear about your time on the sea. Never been to the Gulf or southern states for that matter. I was told it could be quite treacherous.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Well I would love to hear about your time on the sea. Never been to the Gulf or southern states for that matter. I was told it could be quite treacherous.
I crossed the Columbia River bar (Graveyard of the Pacific) during the summer most everyday for 18 years while fishing & crabbing. The last 5 years I have been wintering in Port Mansfield TX and fish 30 miles out. The Gulf can get bad fast because of the quick onset of wind, but, the Columbia River bar will potentially destroy your vessel on any given day. I’m headed there in two weeks for September & October salmon season!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_