DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Copenhagen, Denmark

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Yothanan
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome here mate ! So much info !! Don't hesitate if you have question !

Greetings. I am a proud owner of the Mavic Pro and I am loving it.
Have a nice evening :)
Howdy from Wyoming Yothanan, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Greetings. I am a proud owner of the Mavic Pro and I am loving it.
Have a nice evening :)
Hello Yothanan!

I and my wife will be soon going to Denmark to make a roadtrip of Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense and Fünen. We will be leaving from Hamburg by car and would be bringing our Mavic with us. Can you give us any tips about flying in Copenhagen because all the information that I have been reading on other forms is not helping us to keep our spirit up.
What are the places that you would suggest we can fly at in Copenhagen?
I will also soon be getting my drone license (supposedly danes don't make flying drones easy) but is it really so strict that as soon as drone is up in the air, police comes and confiscates it?

I don't know. My wife is German, so she really wants to follow all the rules and it's just getting more chaotic. What would you suggest? How lenient we can be while flying?
(Of course, I respect the rules of not flying within 100 meter of people gatherings, not above 100 meters above air and not in 5 kms. radius of airports. These are not up for question anyways, but in general, like other sight seeing places) :)

I would really appreciate your help!

Here is our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/bharatingermany

Greetings,
Bharat