DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking on from Phoenix

Ricksfz1

Reactions
I love this drone. I have had a few drones in the last few years but never got into it as much as i have recently. i bought a racing drone eachine wizard x220. took a lot to set up and i still got it wrong. tried flying it and it was just too fast and i also got an SJRC F11 folding drone that i fell in love with. so i took the easy way, and the way i liked most at the time and kept the F11. The f11 crashed and 1 motor is not working. finding a part for that? lol. so it sits.
Wife hooks me up with the Mavic Air. I'm in love again.

Did a range test the other day and I went out to 9100 feet with no video loss except about 3000 feet out which cleared up shortly after. This thing has a ton of range. I believe it was advertised as 2.1 miles and I wasnt terribly far from it. Im just starting to use some of the other features, but just generally flying around looking at golf courses is still a lot of fun right now. i truly wish it was a bit easier to use vr goggles as those with the F11 worked great. This samsung s8 i have has a tiny screen and in the sun....you know. cant see anything!!!!

Rick.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Ricksfz1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Ricksfz1
I love this drone. I have had a few drones in the last few years but never got into it as much as i have recently. i bought a racing drone eachine wizard x220. took a lot to set up and i still got it wrong. tried flying it and it was just too fast and i also got an SJRC F11 folding drone that i fell in love with. so i took the easy way, and the way i liked most at the time and kept the F11. The f11 crashed and 1 motor is not working. finding a part for that? lol. so it sits.
Wife hooks me up with the Mavic Air. I'm in love again.

Did a range test the other day and I went out to 9100 feet with no video loss except about 3000 feet out which cleared up shortly after. This thing has a ton of range. I believe it was advertised as 2.1 miles and I wasnt terribly far from it. Im just starting to use some of the other features, but just generally flying around looking at golf courses is still a lot of fun right now. i truly wish it was a bit easier to use vr goggles as those with the F11 worked great. This samsung s8 i have has a tiny screen and in the sun....you know. cant see anything!!!!

Rick.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika