DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Sofia, Bulgaria

orlie

Reactions
I am a 59y old , but a new owner of DJI AIR 2S (2 weeks) and yesterday I have purchased Litchi. It is my third drone, but I started to fly with drones last year in May, after my recovery from covid (obviously something happened to my head afterwards :) ) My previous drones were SJRC F11 4K and Fimi X8SE 2022. Now I have completed a big step forward :) . It would be intresting for me to make some steps in FPV piloting, even AIR2S is not intended for it. And yes, I took my exams for A1/A2/A3 last summer. I am also very active in skiing, so it would be a big fun to record skiing actions.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America orlie.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I am a 59y old , but a new owner of DJI AIR 2S (2 weeks) and yesterday I have purchased Litchi. It is my third drone, but I started to fly with drones last year in May, after my recovery from covid (obviously something happened to my head afterwards :) ) My previous drones were SJRC F11 4K and Fimi X8SE 2022. Now I have completed a big step forward :) . It would be intresting for me to make some steps in FPV piloting, even AIR2S is not intended for it. And yes, I took my exams for A1/A2/A3 last summer. I am also very active in skiing, so it would be a big fun to record skiing actions.
Greetings from Colorado, USA 🇺🇸. WELCOME TO THE FORUM🎄

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world

I am a 59y old , but a new owner of DJI AIR 2S (2 weeks)
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Looking forward to some videos of you skiing…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2s, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Thanks for the warm welcome. The village where I live.
The Village photo is beautiful and I zoomed in to see so much detail.

I hope nothing gets lost in the translations, but I did a "Where's Waldo" in the photo of the sports complex, hoping to find you in the photo. Are you there?

Reactions: orlie and Gagey52
But you can see me here :)
Beautiful Photosphere... I did see you, here you are ( . ) , you really turned out small from that altitude... LoL...

Reactions: orlie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan