DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CineLike LUT for the Mini 3 Pro?

LUTs are absolutely still useful for D-Cinelike footage. At the end of the day it's just something to get you closer to a starting point for editing, same as it is with LOG footage. In the simplest terms they are just a preset to reduce editing time.

I like the ones these guys put out so I support them. I find they require the least additional work after the fact, and if you're not picky you can get away with 1-click color grading:

Reactions: HarleyFlyer
I've now done a comparison Video showing 5 LUTS for the Mini 3 Pro - including the Plug n Play pack from Phillip Skraba's website...
Thanks for posting this. Of those, Felix looks the most pleasing to my eyes.

I have the skygrade luts from the Film Poets for my mp2, wife is not gonna be happy if i say "just 50 euro more" one more time.
Sky grade luts were fantastic on my mp2.
I'll see if they work ok even on d cinelike....but drone has to arrive first.

Reactions: SuperCurro
FWIW, Paul Leeming had confirmed he's working on a full Cinelike to rec.709 LUT.
His luts are generally perfect for accuracy and allow full matching between different cameras.

Any good?
Yep. Its exactly what a Leeming LUT should be - a perfect conversion to rec.709

Matches all my other footage from other devices now.

(Ive used Cinelike not the normal mode fwiw).

Yep. Its exactly what a Leeming LUT should be - a perfect conversion to rec.709

Matches all my other footage from other devices now.

(Ive used Cinelike not the normal mode fwiw).
got a small clip at all mate?

I have the skygrade luts from the Film Poets for my mp2, wife is not gonna be happy if i say "just 50 euro more" one more time.
Sky grade luts were fantastic on my mp2.
I'll see if they work ok even on d cinelike....but drone has to arrive first.
FWIW...I just bought the Mini 3 Pro LUTs from Film Poets and the files are exactly the same as the ones I bought for my Mavic Air 2 (I even checked the md5). You may want to ask them if they're actually different between from the ones you already bought. Given that, I sent them an email requesting a refund for the purchase I made today.

FWIW...I just bought the Mini 3 Pro LUTs from Film Poets and the files are exactly the same as the ones I bought for my Mavic Air 2 (I even checked the md5). You may want to ask them if they're actually different between from the ones you already bought. Given that, I sent them an email requesting a refund for the purchase I made today.
probably as they are both cinelike correct? my mavic pro 2 was dlog so i needed them anyway but thx for heads up.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112