DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cinematic Video of Antequera, Spain - 4K

Very nicely filmed! I actually wanted to dwell a second or two longer on each scene. If I had any criticism at all, it would be that the scenes changed too rapidly, especially from landing to take off.

Dale
Miami
Hi Dale,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.

To be honest, that's one of the things that I have also been thinking when watching the final cut. My wife has also suggested to dwell a little bit more. Moreover, the raw footage did allow for that.

Though, my main fear was not to keep viewers spending a lot of time and I wanted to keep the whole video under 2 minutes.

Again, I do appreciate your feedback and I will definitely take your remark into consideration for the next videos.

More is coming up and the next ones will be from Mini 3 Pro, which should get delivered to me next week.

Best,
George

Hi Dale,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.

To be honest, that's one of the things that I have also been thinking when watching the final cut. My wife has also suggested to dwell a little bit more. Moreover, the raw footage did allow for that.

Though, my main fear was not to keep viewers spending a lot of time and I wanted to keep the whole video under 2 minutes.

Again, I do appreciate your feedback and I will definitely take your remark into consideration for the next videos.

More is coming up and the next ones will be from Mini 3 Pro, which should get delivered to me next week.

Best,
George

Hi George:

All video websites have a statistical analysis of each video, so I thought I would show you a chart of my recent Vimeo stats. Here is a screen grab. What stands out most to me is that NO ONE finishes my videos, and my average watched % varies from 28 to 48%. Most people will not watch to the end, and less than half the viewer watch the full video.

I think most of us on this forum try to keep to around 3 minutes. I am guilty of going over that, and I also go under it. But is it my guideline for most of my short videos. It is entirely a different thing when I do a major trip such as my recent 32 minute Chile video. It is virtually impossible to put 3 weeks of travel and 100GB of material into 3 minutes.

Best,

Dale
Miami

Here is the chart

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 11.44.56 AM.png

Reactions: DroneTinker
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members