DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Clava Cairns, Invernesshire

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A short autumn visit to Clava Cairns - well, it would have been rude not to call in while in the area...

Very nice Albion. I must admit I was hoping that you were going to fly up to the viaduct, or, are you keeping that for another video clip. I do hope so.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice Albion. I must admit I was hoping that you were going to fly up to the viaduct, or, are you keeping that for another video clip. I do hope so.
Not this trip unfortunately, I was imited in time as we were visiting with friends, so couldnt spend too long on flying... Although I have just found anther footage file, with some lower stuff, so I may have to try another edit....

Just scheduled the 3 bridges at Tomatin for tomorrow on YT, which has a couple of big bridges, but again I didnt have chance to get too close - although I have since spotted somewhere I could get closer and get some interesting footage, so another project for next time in the area...

Found some more footage (which is what you get for editing when full of a cold - including a bit lower flying - so here is the 2nd edit!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_