DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clearance delay?

Why did you post this same question twice.
Typo* thank you for the concern!! I am new to this forum I'm experiencing issues with my delivery from fed ex and I was wondering if any one else had similar issues? Is that such a wrong thing to ask is this place not for questions comments and concerns?

Customs clearance is always required. But only sometimes do you see the notes in your tracking... I had a similar note on my FedEx shipment 3 weeks ago, but it cleared within hours on same day, and did not affect the scheduled delivery schedule.

Customs clearance is always required. But only sometimes do you see the notes in your tracking... I had a similar note on my FedEx shipment 3 weeks ago, but it cleared within hours on same day, and did not affect the scheduled delivery schedule.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180225-100236.jpg
    Screenshot_20180225-100236.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 53
I posted my screenshot of the latest of what I was sent from fed ex does that seem normal to you? Thanks again for helping me

Were there 2 packages in your shipment? My shipment had 2 packages as I had ordered the goggles as well. If so, it looks like the packages got separated and are on 2 different shipments would be my guess from the facts based on seeing two ‘in transit’ messages from both Lantau and Anchorage. But I am just guessing from what I see. I would call FedEx customer service. I have always experienced very good service when calling them, and if they do not know the exact explanation they take the time to investigate and call you back. At least that has been my experience with Fedex, others may disagree...lol... but just give them a call ‭1 (800) 463-3339‬

Were there 2 packages in your shipment? My shipment had 2 packages as I had ordered the goggles as well. If so, it looks like the packages got separated and are on 2 different shipments would be my guess from the facts based on seeing two ‘in transit’ messages from both Lantau and Anchorage. But I am just guessing from what I see. I would call FedEx customer service. I have always experienced very good service when calling them, and if they do not know the exact explanation they take the time to investigate and call you back. At least that has been my experience with Fedex, others may disagree...lol... but just give them a call ‭1 (800) 463-3339‬
Sweet I just called fed ex and they said that the package is just waiting to clear customs and should arrive on Wednesday? Which is weird because I'm with you on the whole 2 package thing but I only ordered the 1 thing thefly More package! Im so excited to get my drone I feel like a little child the night before Christmas!!

I am exactly the same way, hence why I ended up calling FedEx a few times in the past. And it is not unusual to see multiple shipment entries especially on overseas shipments, it just seems weird at times. I get overly anxious and keep checking for updates several times per day...lol... but am glad to hear that FedEx was able to clarify, good luck on the delivery, and I mean that in a good way. FedEx has always come through for me!

I am exactly the same way, hence why I ended up calling FedEx a few times in the past. And it is not unusual to see multiple shipment entries especially on overseas shipments, it just seems weird at times. I get overly anxious and keep checking for updates several times per day...lol
Yea it does seem weird how they (Fed ex) operate the whole in transit thing! But oh well he said wait until tomorow if nothing changes call back and I was like oh yea do t you worry I will probably be ccalling back every 10 hrs hahah I just wanna fly my drooooone lol

I guess I was in error, questioning your double post, you got more views and comments with this post then in your first one. Hope you get it soon and it is all ok.

Yea it does seem weird how they (Fed ex) operate the whole in transit thing! But oh well he said wait until tomorow if nothing changes call back and I was like oh yea do t you worry I will probably be ccalling back every 10 hrs hahah I just wanna fly my drooooone lol

Glad to see that you were able to find some info about this. I'm in the same shipment and have been checking every few hours for an update. Hope you're able to get yours this week!

Same thing, Fly More Combo - was expected for 2/28. Now it's just showing a pending delivery date.

Same thing, Fly More Combo - was expected for 2/28. Now it's just showing a pending delivery date.
Oh ok cool I spoke with fed ex like 20 min ago and they said that at 10am they cleared customs and she told me that I should be receiving my package tomorow. On east coast USA what part of US are you in?

Reactions: Oeruel_Chi
AH! That's great to hear, I'm going to have to call them and double check for mine. I'm in Chicago, might have to call off work tomorrow then...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229