DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clearance delay?

Mavicairpilot

Reactions
Has anyone experienced a clearance delay from fed ex? Iam super confused as to what to do next? Any iput would be nice thanks in advance

I'm still lost. I'm not sure what kind of input your seeking nor what Fed Ex might be having a sale on.
Well I'm good now I have found what I needed. But I will try to explain to you. When you order a product from over seas it goes thru customs and sometimes these items require more clearance than others. That is the explanation that the fed ex import phone operator told me.

Reactions: DroneJI
Well I'm good now I have found what I needed. But I will try to explain to you. When you order a product from over seas it goes thru customs and sometimes these items require more clearance than others. That is the explanation that the fed ex import phone operator told me.

Yea I’ve had that happen a few times customs randomly pulls packages for inspection to make sure nothing illegal is in the package or if they get a hit from a dog (sometimes your package came in contact with something that the dog will pickup on it doesn’t take much! ) there looking for drugs, explosives, weapons, etc. nothing to worry about. When I worked for BEF in Allentown PA, We shipped 1 Hour Photo labs and other Photography Equipment all over the world and our crates were examined quite often by customs this was before 9/11. I can only imagine how often it would happen today if BEF was still in business? Then you will find some kind of tape marked Customs they use to reseal your package. It’s like a lottery the more you ship across international borders (sending or receiving) the more likely you will get a delay!

It seems like all the packages under the 746828297806 are experiencing Clearance Delay...mine included too. Wired thing is, this afternoon I received an email saying that the master shipment is partially delivered, but the others are still red.

It seems like all the packages under the 746828297806 are experiencing Clearance Delay...mine included too. Wired thing is, this afternoon I received an email saying that the master shipment is partially delivered, but the others are still red.
Yes very true I called fed ex today they said that at 10am alaska time customs cleared the package

Having same issue with mavic air fedex is confusing and ridiculous still on clearance delay

Having same issue with mavic air fedex is confusing and ridiculous still on clearance delay
Yea the website for fed ex does not get refreshed accurately and efficiently because according to the operator that deals with imported items from fed ex she stated that I should receive my MAVIC AIR tomorow or Wednesday! But on the fed ex tracker it says that the package is still on clearance delay! My suggestion to you is call the number and they will explain it to you. Hope that helps for you.

Yea the website for fed ex does not get refreshed accurately and efficiently because according to the operator that deals with imported items from fed ex she stated that I should receive my MAVIC AIR tomorow or Wednesday! But on the fed ex tracker it says that the package is still on clearance delay! My suggestion to you is call the number and they will explain it to you. Hope that helps for you.

Thanks hopefully i get it wednesday i sold my spark to get the mavic air ive been waiting almost two weeks for it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom