DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coffee delivered by Drone - Is this the future? ;-) - Mavic 2 Zoom and Phantom 2 Vision+ in the air

What was the coffee weight? :))) What is the most heaviest thing you're tryed to lift?

actually it does exist. they started it in Canberra, Australia. which i think is amazing because australia in general over regulates things to the Nth degree. anyway, folks have complained about the overhead buzzing since the flight paths are lower than commercial airliners. its a learning curve for everyone...

coffee, food, etc all by Google drone delivered to your house (yard) within minutes. still hot.

Canberra – Australia – Wing

Reactions: Proffy
actually it does exist. they started it in Canberra, Australia. which i think is amazing because australia in general over regulates things to the Nth degree. anyway, folks have complained about the overhead buzzing since the flight paths are lower than commercial airliners. its a learning curve for everyone...

coffee, food, etc all by Google drone delivered to your house (yard) within minutes. still hot.

Canberra – Australia – Wing
Mint!

What was the coffee weight? :))) What is the most heaviest thing you're tryed to lift?
Actually this coffee box was only 150 gram. I once attached a 360 degree camera but that camera was only 180 gram

Reactions: Proffy
I solved the problem of coffee that needed to be brought to me about 32 years ago. The solution has other advantages, though it is not really cheap, but it works in- and outdoors, summer and winter, sun or storm, never had a problem.

I got married.

I solved the problem of coffee that needed to be brought to me about 32 years ago. The solution has other advantages, though it is not really cheap, but it works in- and outdoors, summer and winter, sun or storm, never had a problem.

I got married.
Hee Hee, drones are fairly expensive - but getting married - way way more... ;-)

I got married.
I like your comment, but think my version is cheaper. ;)

I like your comment, but think my version is cheaper. ;)
Cheap is relativ. SAR104 might be able to put durability, functunality and appearance in a chart and I think it will show that as a longterm investment, my wife was the better option (don't forget, drones were at the time I married her -if available at all- simply much, much more expensive).

Cheap is relativ. SAR104 might be able to put durability, functunality and appearance in a chart and I think it will show that as a longterm investment, my wife was the better option (don't forget, drones were at the time I married her -if available at all- simply much, much more expensive).
The problem is if one of the auto installed firmware updates your missus (or you) gets has a conflict or other undesirable behaviour it is exceptionally difficult to roll it back to an earlier version.

The problem is if one of the auto installed firmware updates your missus (or you) gets has a conflict or other undesirable behaviour it is exceptionally difficult to roll it back to an earlier version.
That's why I never update a functioning system. I like things more retro ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998