DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Come fly with me in the Florida Keys!

Seriously beautiful Florida day! I was thinking of all you snow people while I was shooting this ;)
Nice idea to show your Florida Key Video to the "snow-people" ? As for myself I love snow and very cold temperatures even though we have only 2 degrees celsuius at the moment...and no snow ?
Your video shows many very nice places, but -my two cents- it is way too long!
cheers Paul

Reactions: JackL
Nice idea to show your Florida Key Video to the "snow-people" ? As for myself I love snow and very cold temperatures even though we have only 2 degrees celsuius at the moment...and no snow ?
Your video shows many very nice places, but -my two cents- it is way too long!
cheers Paul
I honestly get cold at 20c. Side effect from living under the FL heat my entire life.

I agree it is way too long. I am the world's worst video editor. I was trying to impress just how far it would go (17,000ft on that one) without being able to overlay any telemetry. Even more depressing is I have two other similar flights with much better light that are stunning but I had that one rendering while I was flying them so I was invested...haha. Hopefully I find time to take the best of this weekends flying and put together a nice clip of the greatest scenes.

I honestly get cold at 20c. Side effect from living under the FL heat my entire life.

I agree it is way too long. I am the world's worst video editor. I was trying to impress just how far it would go (17,000ft on that one) without being able to overlay any telemetry. Even more depressing is I have two other similar flights with much better light that are stunning but I had that one rendering while I was flying them so I was invested...haha. Hopefully I find time to take the best of this weekends flying and put together a nice clip of the greatest scenes.
Thanks for your Feedback JackL You will surely make progress in editing, no one is born a master. 17´000ft is quite far, I wouldn´t dare ? cheers Paul

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skydiver75thgrp