DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass screen orientation on smart controller

Paul2660

Reactions
Currently on my smart controller when I have the compass icon displayed, it has north pointed down. The display is correct i.e, it is correctly showing the drone is heading in the right compass heading. I just want north pointing up instead of down.

On all my other devices, north points up, CS or iPad.

Just makes it easier for me.

Thanks
Paul C

Currently on my smart controller when I have the compass icon displayed, it has north pointed down. The display is correct i.e, it is correctly showing the drone is heading in the right compass heading. I just want north pointing up instead of down.
If you are talking about the map display, you can choose to have the map displayed as North Up or Track Up.
You swap by tapping the compass needle in the corner of the map window.

If you are talking about the radar display, it always shows the direction you are facing and you can't vary that unless you turn to face a different direction.

If you are talking about the map display, you can choose to have the map displayed as North Up or Track Up.
You swap by tapping the compass needle in the corner of the map window.

If you are talking about the radar display, it always shows the direction you are facing and you can't vary that unless you turn to face a different direction.

This is correct so just face north when flying and you’ll have what you want

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones