DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compression and bitrate

Danmickread

Reactions
Hi,
I assume that the files created from the mavic mini are already compressed to some extent with a bit rate of 40mbps?

If my original file from mavic mini is 2.7k at 40mbps and then I edited it and then wanted to render it with no loss of quality from original, so I have a master no worse than original, would I just encode it h264 with same bit rate as original?

For uploading to YouTube i could either use this master file or if I did want to reduce the file size what bit rate for 2.7k would you guys suggest?

If I wanted to create a HIGH quality 1080p version from the master as well, not necessarily for YouTube but to have a version to play on my own phones/tablets what bit rate would people suggest for this too.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Hi,
I assume that the files created from the mavic mini are already compressed to some extent with a bit rate of 40mbps?

If my original file from mavic mini is 2.7k at 40mbps and then I edited it and then wanted to render it with no loss of quality from original, so I have a master no worse than original, would I just encode it h264 with same bit rate as original?

For uploading to YouTube i could either use this master file or if I did want to reduce the file size what bit rate for 2.7k would you guys suggest?

If I wanted to create a HIGH quality 1080p version from the master as well, not necessarily for YouTube but to have a version to play on my own phones/tablets what bit rate would people suggest for this too.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

This is the bitrate of the MM with the different settings, 1080 25 - 60 fps and 2700 25 and 30 fps:

BitrateMM.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf