DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Computer Generated Plane and Engine Fire. Backround Photo By Drone, Foreground By Computer.

Are you saying that a drone took the photo of another drone entering a jet engine?
It used to be that Boeing just used frozen turkeys for their "bird ingestion tests"!

Are you saying that a drone took the photo of another drone entering a jet engine?
It used to be that Boeing just used frozen turkeys for their "bird ingestion tests"!
It's not meant to be taken seriously. I don't know what section of the forum I was in when I posted it. I didn't think it would have a public viewing. I'm still trying to figur this forum out. The section I was in when this picture was posted wasn't clear to me. Should I delete it? Or, just leave it. Your call.

It's not meant to be taken seriously. I don't know what section of the forum I was in when I posted it. I didn't think it would have a public viewing. I'm still trying to figur this forum out. The section I was in when this picture was posted wasn't clear to me. Should I delete it? Or, just leave it. Your call.
At least change the tittle because that Head Line will be posted on the News Letter that goes out to everyone . is going to cause a lot of grief and maybe taken wrong.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain

I'm new to this forum. Didn't know what section tis photo got posted to. Where did it go, if you don't mind me asking. Should I delete it?
I think you posted it in the right forum. Maybe should have just explained it wasn't real. Thumbswayup

thanks for sharing!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes