DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connection Issues on Mavic 2 Pro

jilu6794204

Reactions
Hi all, while on a shoot this morning, my M2P lost connection, but managed to RTH safely. Since then, I cannot connect the RC with the drone.
The DJI Go app seems to load ok but does not synch with the aircraft. Have updated RC firmware and reloaded DJI Go 4 app. No joy.
One thing I have noticed is the aircraft lights do not blink/flash at all when starting up.
I have been using the drone for close to a year with no prior issues. Any suggestions?

Hi all, while on a shoot this morning, my M2P lost connection, but managed to RTH safely. Since then, I cannot connect the RC with the drone.
The DJI Go app seems to load ok but does not synch with the aircraft. Have updated RC firmware and reloaded DJI Go 4 app. No joy.
One thing I have noticed is the aircraft lights do not blink/flash at all when starting up.
I have been using the drone for close to a year with no prior issues. Any suggestions?
I’d try the reinstalls again on a computer. If still no joy contact DJI. If the lights on your drone don’t flash to indicate the state when you startup there may well be a hardware fault.

I’d try the reinstalls again on a computer. If still no joy contact DJI. If the lights on your drone don’t flash to indicate the state when you startup there may well be a hardware fault.
Also try without an SD card, or format it on a PC.

Agree... take out memory cards... or any non-DJI parts. Put a different battery in and check. No lights, hook to a good computer and reload the firmware. Still no luck, contact a service like DJI drone service and kindly ask if they have a suggestion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05