DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Constant Popups with Class C airspace

whitesites

Reactions
Yesterday I was doing some droning in an area that I knew was border line class C airspace. So I called the tower to checkin. However as I was flying I was constantly getting the warning popups that required me to check 2 boxes and confirm. Its almost like I was constantly going in and out of Class C airspace and the App would give me a popup every time I reentered. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyway to disable these popups.

If you would remain well within the area you probably would have only seen one popup at startup. Unfortunately if you are on the border you will get those messages.

If you find out let me know. I got a hospital heli pad about 3 miles across the bay from me and I get the class D warnings if I fly N/S legs from my house, would be ok if I just got it on takeoff but I get it 2 blocks from my house for a 1 block radius and that is it, happens each time I fly over those 3 blocks of area.

Its really annoying. When I look at the map, I can tell I am well within 1000 ft inside of the class C boundary, but It seems like every few seconds I get those popups. Makes it impossible to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78