DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Navigation Stickers?

Stitch-Up

Reactions
Sometimes when I take my M2P out for a flight I forget what the 'sticks' do! I blame it on my senile serenity :)

I have a vinyl printer (Roland BN-20) and think I could benefit from some 'navigation' stickers - Up, Down, TwistRight etc etc! Just a fast aide memoire to stick on my controller :)

I would guess this has been done before and wonder if there are any suggestions so I don't leave anything off.

Cheers

Personally I wouldn't put anything on the controller
If you do you'll probably be spending more time looking at the controller than you should.
Possible accident waiting to happen
Just my opinion though

build muscle memory. The more you expose yourself to it the more natural you will become to it. Go out everyday with one battery to fly. Practice take off, adjust height to 10 meters, fly away from yourself a few meters rotate 90 degrees then backwards a few meters, rotate 180 degrees then fly sideways a few meters. Then while watching the drone not the controller determine the orientation of the aircraft and make small movements without looking to control the drone back to the home point. Change the pattern around each time, and just have fun learning.

I stickered a P3adv controller but it soons becomes 'instinctive'. On the occasions that I now give it the wrong input, stickers wouldn't have helped. That said. a stickered map to the M2P's 5th? button might be useful but where would you put it?

Reactions: Scubadiver1944
Although I agree with Mel 08 I think knowing you can have a quick glance is better than panicking.
Made this for you then realized I don’t know where you want to stick them.
Would something like this help ?
View attachment 111122

Nice job!

I think all controllers should come with stickers like these to be optionally installed by the user.

Once your brain adapts you can take them off or leave them on.

It would help a lot of new pilots, and some of us old ones!

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Olá a todos. Eu tenho esses adesivos no meu MP1 desde que o comprei. Eles indicam as funções dos botões, não da navegação, isso deve ficar bem claro para o piloto. Acho que os adesivos ajudam muito em momentos de emergência.

Attachments

• IMG_7831.jpg
    IMG_7831.jpg
    851.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7832.jpg
    IMG_7832.jpg
    635.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7833.jpg
    IMG_7833.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 22
ola a todos. eu tenho esses adesivos no meu MP1 desde que o comprei. Eles indicam as funcoes dos botoes, nao a navegação, isso deve estar bem claro para o piloto. Acho que os adesivos ajudam bastante nas horas de emergencia.

Hello everyone. I have these stickers on my MP1 since I bought it. They indicate the functions of the buttons, not the navigation, this must be very clear to the pilot. I think the stickers help a lot in times of emergency.

Reactions: SkyeHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_