DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller not linking to drone

Eleiton

Reactions
I used my brand new Mavic Air 2 times, since the remote's battery died I decided to use my Motorola Android phone as the stand alone controller. It linked via WiFi once but could not fly the drone as it kept giving me a calibration error.. so left it alone for a day. Yesterday tried to use the remote with the phone and it simply does not link.
I tried both ways described by the tutorial video: using the camera mode and without the phone using just the controller.. nothing.
Connected the drone and controller to the computer and used DJI's software to update them. Again nothing.
Downgraded their firmware, tried again and nothing.
Upgraded and refreshed, and nothing.
Set to factory defaults an both the old and new firmware, and still nothing.
I'm desperate! Such an expensive toy and breaks out of nothing!
Contacted support and they don't know what else to do. They created a case and sent it to the developers, but nothing has worked. Very disappointing!
I bought my drone directly from a DJI store in Panama last December 27th, buy I live in Costa Rica. Now it seems DJI doesn't have international support. What do I do?
Will DJI be responsible and give me warranty in my country using their distributor here? Certainly hope so.

What you can do is post this same thread on the offical DJI forum where they have moderators that work for DJI. That way you will have visibility into the issue from those that can assist you with the repair or replacement . Potentially under warranty.

Reactions: Eleiton
What you can do is post this same thread on the offical DJI forum where they have moderators that work for DJI. That way you will have visibility into the issue from those that can assist you with the repair or replacement . Potentially under warranty.
Thanks!! What's the official forum? What's the address?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman