DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller software usb protocols and data capture

Slarty01

Reactions
Hi guys I think this is my first post. I have searched all over for information but am coming unstuck. If I missed a post apologies.

I'm working on a little project using a Mavic Pro and Mavic Enterprise Dual controller's . I was wondering if there are any technical specifications listed anywhere that shows which usb protocols are followed for usb data port on the underside of the controller. I realise that I can use a usb-a male to usb-c cable and have a good connection to my Galaxy Note 9. However this is where the project comes in.

I use a usb hub that has displayport output x2 usb-a female ports a dp port and a network connection unused. The aim is to connect x2 data cable to the usb-a ports from controller and the displayport to Moverio 30c usb-c Alt mode glasses. I have the glasses working. I wont go into how here as I need to rectify the data ports to complete the project.

I realise this is a hub and may not support what I am trying to do. Is there a method of switching the port on the phone to direct the software to see the 1005 or 1006 ports on the hub instead of the usb-c port on the phone. Or can capture the data from the controller to see what is going on for initial handshake. Between both controller and phone.

My aim is to use the epson SDK to connect the glasses through this setup to get a working solution

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14