DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cool drop device

Ranmanjc

Reactions
I put this out before I questioned if anybody had a drop device and I got absolutely no responses. So I'm going to share this. I bought this drop device because I was thinking it could be handy and it really is neat. It straps around your drone and uses the front lights to activate it you can set your red beacons to go on and off with the C1 or C2 button and the mechanism opens and works with the RC ATTACH]62468[/ATTACH]IMG_20190209_170419.jpgIMG_20190209_170430.jpgIMG_20190209_171634.jpgIMG_20190209_171634.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190209_170409.jpg
    IMG_20190209_170409.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 802
Lol I'm not going to drop drugs to my brother
Really my girlfriend went scalloping in bad weather and the seas were choppy and she should not have been there. With that said I was thinking maybe you could drop off a life vest or something.I don't know it's just a good option to have and I did not plan to drop water balloons from 500 feet I'm not a bad person.

Really my girlfriend went scalloping in bad weather and the seas were choppy and she should not have been there. With that said I was thinking maybe you could drop off a life vest or something.I don't know it's just a good option to have and I did not plan to drop water balloons from 500 feet I'm not a bad person.
Think about it you could drop your favorite action figure with a parachute!

Think about it you could drop your favorite action figure with a parachute!
I'm joking. But think about dropping a scent bomb on your hunting area. Think about saving a life dropping a bottle of water there's somebody lost in the woods. You just never know its a great option to have. Yes all the doomsayers can drop evil stuff but I'm not like that

I have used the flifli airdrop with my phantom and inspire. This one looks interesting for smaller items. I’ll take a look at it. Thanks for the post.

Reactions: MKurr and mereflyer
I can just see it.
We are all at a DJI convention equipped with this device & have a great water balloon fight.
Just kidding. LOL

Reactions: MKurr
I put this out before I questioned if anybody had a drop device and I got absolutely no responses. So I'm going to share this. I bought this drop device because I was thinking it could be handy and it really is neat. It straps around your drone and uses the front lights to activate it you can set your red beacons to go on and off with the C1 or C2 button and the mechanism opens and works with the RC ATTACH]62468[/ATTACH]View attachment 62470View attachment 62471View attachment 62472View attachment 62472
What happened to the good old days where a neat toy was played with instead of used stupidly?? (This is NOT a question)

Reactions: MKurr

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa