DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cops use drone in standoff

Drone comes in at 41/2 minutes into this .

Looked like a Spark to me too. And some upgraded antennas on the controller!

Mark

Looked like a Spark to me too. And some upgraded antennas on the controller!

Mark

Was it me, or did the propeller guards look a bit large too? I’m not really familiar with the Spark or it’s accessories so I may be off base, but they looked especially robust.

Reactions: BigAl07
Was it me, or did the propeller guards look a bit large too? I’m not really familiar with the Spark or it’s accessories so I may be off base, but they looked especially robust.

It def looks like a Spark but not with DJI Spark Prop Guards on it. Here's a picture of the "Factory" DJI Spark Prop Guards:
dji-spark-12.jpg

Is hard to tell but look at the TX. Is modded .
Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 9.15.32 AM.png

The prop guards look to be the Leewa@ guards.

The RC looks to be modded with FPVCustoms 10dbi long range antenna kit. I also noticed that the operator is using otg cable.

The RC looks to be modded with FPVCustoms 10dbi long range antenna kit. I also noticed that the operator is using otg cable.

I think you nailed it on the Tx Mod there.
DJI MAVIC CONTROLLER AND PRO 10dBI LONG RANGE ANTENNA KIT INCLUDING FREE 2-3 DAY SHIPPING

I think the prop guards are possibly SMG Drones 3-1 one protector set for DJI Spark but not using the "extended landing gear"(they are snap on and off stand offs)
3 in 1 Protector for DJI Spark Drone - Propeller Guard, Height Extension Landing Gear, Finger Guard

HTB1hOGuRVXXXXXFaXXXq6xXFXXXu_1024x1024.jpg

Here it is in orange w/o the landing extensions
HTB1ZWSZRVXXXXXCXpXXq6xXFXXXI_1024x1024.jpg

I see Leewa@ Guards have a set that look almost identical. So you're probably right. My bad :)

$480 for those things? Yikes. I’ll take my chances with some 50$ ebay specials lol.

It includes the Mavic Tx as well if that makes any difference.

NEW MAVIC CONTROLLER WITH 10DBI GAIN ANTENNA KIT INSTALLED READY TO FLY AND TRUE CIRCULAR POLARIZATION THESE ARE HARD TO BEAT..COMES WITH THE IPHONE ADAPTER ONLY

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78