DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cost

naughty naughty

Reactions: Welsh pilot
I would buy one tomorrow but not at this price I feel totally taken for a ride if I’m honest, it’s just ridiculous to charge this in 2020 where most technology is generally cheap as chips to buy

Reactions: old man mavic
It’s also not just a monitor, it has a high brightness IPS touch screen, runs an Android OS and DJI Go4 app. Also includes GPS, WiFi and supports MicroSD cards.

Yes but also look at the technology in a TV set!
The Crystal Sky is way overpriced for today’s standards in my opinion.

I've said this before, while we keep buying DJI products the price will remain high, these people are in the industry to make money pure and simple. There needs to be more competition out there that's of good quality and reliable and then watch the prices come tumbling down but until then we are at there mercy, I'm considering selling my M2P and getting the Evo 2 pro.

I've said this before, while we keep buying DJI products the price will remain high, these people are in the industry to make money pure and simple. There needs to be more competition out there that's of good quality and reliable and then watch the prices come tumbling down but until then we are at there mercy, I'm considering selling my M2P and getting the Evo 2 pro.
If considering a Crystalsky, remember you will not be able to use it with the Mavic Mini, or Mavic Air 2. This has been confirmed by DJI. Another obsolete DJI product. It had a short shelf life too. Sorry I bought one. Wonder how long the Smart Controller will last? DJI product graveyard fills up fast.

How does a 7” Crystalsky monitor cost twice as much as a 50” flat screen smart tv?
I have just bought a Crystalsky Ultra and I am over the moon with it. You have to see one to appreciate the quality of it. I mostly do photography and it is critical to get your correct settings. This enables you to do just that. Also the quality and resolution of the screen is unsurpassed, by all means carry your 25 inch Supermarket monitor along with you PC Workstation, and try and show your friends a 15 minute HQ video without Windows 10 update interrupting it. I will stick with my Crystalsky Monitor. On a serious note if you look up on Facebook any drone pilots that are near you and have a Crystalsky maybe ask them for a try.
I recently paid £879 for mine and the Smart Controller is now only £579...

I have the 7" C.S. Had it about 3 months It's super bright in full sun. 2000 nits Most C.P.s are 700 nits, Tablets around 800 nits.
I'm 84 & have eye problems & I can see my camera in my MPP real good.
Best thing I ever bought if you want to see in bright sun.

Guys I appreciate your comments we are all in this fun together.
Love it as well to see older generations enjoying it as well.
I’ll wait till a bargain appears I think
I own a MP 2 and the Moverio glasses and love this hobby
But get frustrated at times with the costs.

Reactions: old man mavic
The Evo 2 is definitely of interest.

Reactions: Tommy85
I have just bought a Crystalsky Ultra and I am over the moon with it. You have to see one to appreciate the quality of it. I mostly do photography and it is critical to get your correct settings. This enables you to do just that. Also the quality and resolution of the screen is unsurpassed, by all means carry your 25 inch Supermarket monitor along with you PC Workstation, and try and show your friends a 15 minute HQ video without Windows 10 update interrupting it. I will stick with my Crystalsky Monitor. On a serious note if you look up on Facebook any drone pilots that are near you and have a Crystalsky maybe ask them for a try.
I recently paid £879 for mine and the Smart Controller is now only £579...

Just bought one!
Gumtree second hand
Dji SunShield
Lovely case to keep it all in
Two batts
Proper DJI Mount
Charger
£500.00
Looks great
Gonna try it tomorrow

Just bought one!
Gumtree second hand
Dji SunShield
Lovely case to keep it all in
Two batts
Proper DJI Mount
Charger
£500.00
Looks great
Gonna try it tomorrow
Good on you, so after all your whinging you bit the bullet... ? You won't be sorry. I bought the SC the other day and I love it for the convenience but I have to say since I am predominantly a photographer I am also going to keep my CS Ultra as the bigger and brighter screen is unsurpassed. And of course you can use it as a buddy box along with letting someone stand along side and get a pucker experience.
Have fun... let's hope the wind drops in the next day or so...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78