DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Costco DJI Mini 2 bundle - $439 plus $100 Costco Visa card - 5/22 through 5/28

Could be a good deal with the gift card. $110 for two more batteries. Hanatora multi rapid charger (charges in parallel instead of in series) $41. Looks like a better bag than that which comes with the DJI FMC kit. I bought a Costco kit for my Mini1 and the dome charger that came with it was more of a gimmick than a help. If I were looking for a Mini 2 I'd probably do this deal. There are plenty of accessories for the Mini 2 online. While the Hanatora charger isn't as compact as the DJI parallel charger, you'd probably be able to charge all your batteries in under and hour. This means you can leave them partially charged as recommended and have them all recharged before you shower, have breakfast and are ready to leave the house to fly.

I've got a Mini 3 Pro on order, with a end of June delivery date, but this really has me reconsidering. I know that I want the additional features and quality of the M3P, but for 1/3 the cost (that's a massive savings), this would get me to probably 75% of the M3P! The apples to oranges comparisons and valuations are tough! :)

Members Only Item..

Membership starts at $120/yr
Actually, it's $60/year. $120/yr. is for the Executive Membership.

If you already belong, it's a pretty good deal. If not, then I'm not sure I would sign up for a membership just to buy the Mini 2. But if you were thinking about a membership anyway...

You could always have a friend with a membership order it for you if you like the price.

Another workaround is to have a friend buy you a Costco Cash Card. You can use it without having a membership, yourself. Good solution if you only want to shop there occasionally (holidays?).

Reactions: Jam0ne and Stach

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro