DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Covid 19,and this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have 5 confirmed cases in my country and the government goes ahead and closes school across the country for two weeks! My first reaction was "what the ...., isn't it way too early to do that?" I mean, this thing won't disappear in two weeks, in fact, it would probably be reaching peak around that time when schools open again. Thankfully, toilet paper hasn't disappeared here :D.

Okay, seriously explain to me, a non-westerner, what the obsession is with TP. It's not like you will die a horrible death if you run out of TP!
i would have thought it has to do with personal hygene

I have no idea and find it funny but they are really going crazy here about it. They empty out all the shelf’s of it before they get food. We shop at SAMs Club so we buy in
bulk anyway just to keep from going back and forth to stores
but others just go nuts to get it. Herd mentality I guess.

Hey as long as we have water pressure I would go outside and hit my butt with the water hose. At our age omm and your older than me you know we don’t give a crap ( see what I did there ) what others might see or think. ?

Yeah, I get that. TP is very convenient too, so I also get that. But it is far from the ONLY way of keeping your bottom end clean. Also, if you don't eat, you don't sheet [not an accidental misspelling]. So I would have taught food would be on he top of the list if it came to stocking up. Or is access to food so taken for granted that people don't even worry about it?

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi guys, I’m in malaysia and due to recent spike in infection cases we are in lockdown . Prior to that I’ve been working from home a week before and now it seems like I’ll be at least 3 weeks away from work. All this sucks but we just had 2 deaths and we understand the need to reduce the infection rates. I was getting all excited about getting a modded 8560mah battery from a neighbouring state but we’ve blocked interstate travel too. All the best and God bless.

there's nothing wrong with a bit of humour to lighten the load,that this bloody virus is putting on the world ,it doesn't care about location,religion,ethnicity,politics,or society it only sees us as potential host organisms, for it to infect and prolong its existence

Last edited:
Naa look what all we lived though. Well some of us older guys. And we gonna make it through this it just won’t be over nite.
As far as this toilet paper fiasco.We if necessary can always just do like Fido.
60EBD103-956D-4224-836E-1E056C5040B2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes