DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash estimate and where/or how repair

abadrs

Reactions
Crashed Mavic from about 3' on to cement and broke one of camera mounts where rubber bands hold it. Has anyone made this repair themselves and/or how much will cost to both have someone do it ? Next question where to send it if I have someone do it? 20191215_115633.jpeg

Crashed Mavic from about 3' on to cement and broke one of camera mounts where rubber bands hold it. Has anyone made this repair themselves and/or how much will cost to both have someone do it ? Next question where to send it if I have someone do it? View attachment 88208
Saying where on Planet Earth you live may give pertinent results.

If you are in Budapest, try here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaxE1955!
Yea I guess it would. Ohio, USA

After I quit hyperventilating I figured out its the gimbal vibration absorption board. Maybe something I'll try myself.. Amazon has it for $10.

Last edited:
Reactions: hiflyer201
Yea I guess it would. Ohio, USA

After I quit hyperventilating I figured out its the gimbal vibration absorption board. Maybe something I'll try myself.. Amazon has it for $10.
I replaced mine on my own. As far as repairs go, it's not a particularly hard one. Remove the gimbal (IFixit has a good guide for this), then disconnect the video and ribbon cables from the PCB on the plate, remove the two Phillips screws that hold the gimbal to the plate, then the 3 (I think?) screws that connect the PCB to the plate. Then it's just a matter of transferring the gimbal and PCB to the new plate and reassembling everything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan