DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed my drone, now it won't fly stable anymore.

Briek

Reactions
So I crashed my drone the other day flying sideways. It was nothing serious, I flew it into a bush and the drone fell through the twigs on the ground from aprox 1 m. Everything seemed fine, apart from some marks on the arms and some dust covering the drone. Two propellors got damaged, but I replaced them.

Now when I flew it today I noticed that the drone wasn't able to fly stable anymore. When flying straight forward it flew kinda crooked to the left and it went up and down with like 1,5 m up to a point that I was almost touching the ground while I started around 2 m above ground.

Any ideas?

So I crashed my drone the other day flying sideways. It was nothing serious, I flew it into a bush and the drone fell through the twigs on the ground from aprox 1 m. Everything seemed fine, apart from some marks on the arms and some dust covering the drone. Two propellors got damaged, but I replaced them.

Now when I flew it today I noticed that the drone wasn't able to fly stable anymore. When flying straight forward it flew kinda crooked to the left and it went up and down with like 1,5 m up to a point that I was almost touching the ground while I started around 2 m above ground.

Any ideas?
Sorry your drone crashed, but may be a simple solution to your issue. Is it possible that you installed the props incorrectly or accidentally used the wrong ones? Check the directions that came with your drone to be sure they are installed properly

Sorry your drone crashed, but may be a simple solution to your issue. Is it possible that you installed the props incorrectly or accidentally used the wrong ones? Check the directions that came with your drone to be sure they are installed properly
That's unlikely to be the problem. If you install even one incorrect prop then the aircraft simply won't take off, let alone fly. The symptoms described indicate an out-of-calibration IMU.

Reactions: Capt KO and macoman

Any ideas?
that’s weird because I’ve had that happen to me twice now. With the air 2s, literally it landed instead of on the orange landing pad it missed it and landed in a shrub a few inches off the ground. Now the gimbal is broken somehow. Worse than that DJI is saying they cannot honor the care refresh plan because I bought a drunk from Best Buy returned it for another one because there was an issue with of course the gimbe, and somehow I wasn’t in on the knowledge to know I was supposed to call not call I’m sorry you can’t speak to people there actually I was supposed to email asking that the refresh plan be transferred to the new air to S. I assumed if I have one air to us then that care refresh policy only would cover an air to S drunk and when I exchanged for a new one it would apply to that one. Now that I am needing that coverage they’re denying it. i’m seriously done with DJI because this is not the first time it’s happened. Also it seems like as technology increases the drones they put out and promise better things about them but instead I’m finding that there’s a trade off because they’re much more fragile there more affected by minor influences such as wins and other things that I’ve never been an issue in the past by them. even the air to your ***, on the website it says flying in tight spaces even between trees the new air two sensors forward and upwards allow you to fly free from fear of collision. Well that’s a blatant lie on their website because the first air to SI flu I was landing down in my backyard coming through on automatic landing mode and flew straight into a Pinetree truck. Again they would not admit fault or defect and repair that one under warranty Either. If anyone is looking at buying a drone and reads this look towards aultel. I don’t know much about them I’m learning still but anything is got to be better than these guys a DJI

Reactions: roger boivin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark