DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Royal Skies

Reactions
I recently got a Dji Phantom 3 Standard For a start in the Drone world. I took it for a flight( battery fully charged) and it went well for about 30 seconds. Moved about 20 feet slightly above ground.
Not long into the flight I got the Critically Low Voltage Aircraft Will Land error.

Took the battery to charge and still same issue. Sometimes the Drone would actually tip over but I think it's just cause I was confused on how to use the controller and also a bit of stress that I bought a broken drone. NB: If I long press the battery for 5 seconds (method to check for cells that are ok) it shows 2 lights which understandingly means 2 cells that are ok. Should I get a set of New 4 cell healthy batteries or is my drone broken inside (I think it has been repaired before)

I recently got a Dji Phantom 3 Standard For a start in the Drone world. I took it for a flight( battery fully charged) and it went well for about 30 seconds. Moved about 20 feet slightly above ground.
Not long into the flight I got the Critically Low Voltage Aircraft Will Land error.

Took the battery to charge and still same issue. Sometimes the Drone would actually tip over but I think it's just cause I was confused on how to use the controller and also a bit of stress that I bought a broken drone. NB: If I long press the battery for 5 seconds (method to check for cells that are ok) it shows 2 lights which understandingly means 2 cells that are ok. Should I get a set of New 4 cell healthy batteries or is my drone broken inside (I think it has been repaired before)
It appears that you may have a faulty battery. I would suggest that you replace the battery with a fresh after market Phantom 3 battery. There are plenty on Amazon.
Start with that first. Also I would suggest that you join our sister forum
Phantom Pilots where you will find much more support for your aircraft.

It appears that you may have a faulty battery. I would suggest that you replace the battery with a fresh after market Phantom 3 battery. There are plenty on Amazon.
Start with that first. Also I would suggest that you join our sister forum
Phantom Pilots where you will find much more support for your aircraft.
Thank you so much I'm New here and I then found out about Phantom Pilots and joined but thank you so much I was worried thinking that maybe the Drone itself was faulty. So let me get a battery and I'll see what will be next! Thanks again.

Just so you understand, the long press on the battery does not indicate which cells are working. It indicates the lifespan left in the battery. So two lights means that the battery has about 50% life left assuming the battery has been properly maintained.
If the battery is neglected and the cell voltages are not equal then its not trustworthy. To check the battery cells, power up the aircraft, start the props but don't take off, then in the app check the battery info, check the voltages of all 4 cells, they should all be very close to eachother, if one is much lower then that cell is bad and is what is causing the short flight time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom