DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky 5.5

TOMWOLVES

Reactions
WOW!! I ordered a CrystalSky 5.5 monitor from Advexure on Friday 01/05/2018, I received it this morning. I live in Michigan so Thanks Advexure for a prompt delivery, and the US of A postal service. Charging the battery now, and I can't wait to check it out on my MPP. Thanks Advexure for your help too!

Reactions: Advexure
After you've tried it, give us some feedback on what you think of it, compared to using a phone, tablet, goggles. Is the main benefit extra brightness during the day? Does the extra brightness make a huge difference? Other thoughts?

Reactions: maxv77
Just curious, why do you WOW us BEFORE having it tried out?
Just because you bought it?

Edited: I just reread your post, and I guess it was to say that the local reseller has a good service, correct? My bad...

Reactions: Advexure
I will definitely let you all know how it performs (CrystalSky 5.5) when I get the chance. I live in Northern Michigan and as soon as the weather cooperates and I don't have to go to work, I will for sure let you know.

I live South East of Cadillac . I wanted to fly around by the Au Sable river area (nice area) . I have flown around the Manistee River in the Fall it's pretty nice from the air.

Reactions: MichiganMavic
I live South East of Cadillac . I wanted to fly around by the Au Sable river area (nice area) . I have flown around the Manistee River in the Fall it's pretty nice from the air.
Another Michigander here. Just got my Mavic end of December. I'm over at Higgins Lake.

I' have a Phantom2 Vision Plus, and Phantom3 Advanced. I also bought my Mavic end of December.
Higgins Lake is just North of Houghton Lake isn't it? would be fun to fly at the festival they have at Houghton Lake I think they call it Tip-Up. Great to meet you DSchnell.

I' have a Phantom2 Vision Plus, and Phantom3 Advanced. I also bought my Mavic end of December.
Higgins Lake is just North of Houghton Lake isn't it? would be fun to fly at the festival they have at Houghton Lake I think they call it Tip-Up. Great to meet you DSchnell.
Yes,m just up the road from Houghton Lake. Let me know how you like the CrystalSky, considering it myself. I'm currently using my Galaxy S7 Edge.

Reactions: TOMWOLVES
DSchell, well I went out this afternoon,was about 25 degrees and very sunny. The Crystal Sky was very impressive to say the least. I did a video but don't have the time to upload it at the moment I have to head to work. Tomorrow I will upload the video to YouTube and put the link here. I was using a Nexus 7 tablet which was terrible in the sun. As you will see in the video the sun was directly into the Crystal sky 5.5 monitor and I could see GREAT. Now this was a short test as far as flying goes I just wanted to see if it would pass the sun test.

DSchell, well I went out this afternoon,was about 25 degrees and very sunny. The Crystal Sky was very impressive to say the least. I did a video but don't have the time to upload it at the moment I have to head to work. Tomorrow I will upload the video to YouTube and put the link here. I was using a Nexus 7 tablet which was terrible in the sun. As you will see in the video the sun was directly into the Crystal sky 5.5 monitor and I could see GREAT. Now this was a short test as far as flying goes I just wanted to see if it would pass the sun test.
sounds, good. Look forward to seeing the video and hearing more as you use it.

Here is a link to a video I did yesterday 01/09/2018 viewing the CrystalSky 5.5 in the sun. I am very pleased with the result, and to think no more sun shades for the tablet.

Reactions: DSchnell
WOW!! I ordered a CrystalSky 5.5 monitor from Advexure on Friday 01/05/2018, I received it this morning. I live in Michigan so Thanks Advexure for a prompt delivery, and the US of A postal service. Charging the battery now, and I can't wait to check it out on my MPP. Thanks Advexure for your help too!

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME! Thank you sharing your experience with Advexure and kind remarks. We greatly appreciate that. We hope you enjoy the CrystalSky.

Safe flying,
The Advexure Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat