DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
Has anyone used the Lilliput A7s as a secondary monitor with the CrystalSky? I have a pretty lengthy multi-day inspection job on a large building here in the area and the Client would like to be able to view as well. Instead of having him look over my shoulder the whole time I thought it may be better to have an external monitor. Does anyone know if this monitor is compatible? I know this is designed for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras but I haven't been able to find anything on using it with the CrystalSky. The Lilliput does have HDMI in and out but it also has a lot of other goodies like focus peeking that may cause it to not be compatible, just not sure before I blow $154 on it plus extra for batteries. It is only 500nits but comes with a hood and we should be in shaded areas most of the time, so in that regard it will probably be OK.

It works fine with my SmallHD monitors. Set the CS output mode to picture only, and it works the same as if the monitor was connected to a DSLR. Focus peaking works fine, but it does seem that zebras get passed through regardless.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots