DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky and Mavic 2 Pro

It is compatible if you're running the most recent CrystalSky update.

It will come with a preloaded Go4 app but you will need to upgrade it to work with your M2P;)

Mounts, if you do a search in the forum you will see what ones are compatible with the CS. I don’t won’t to spend your money so it’s a good idea for you to make the judgment yourself.;)

Also look in the CS forum in here, that should also help with mount recommendations;)

I bought the 7.85 Ultra. Should have it Monday
I’m just starting to use a Mavmount with my CS Ultra/MP2.
Initial findings are that this mount will tighten for support “ok”.It may be on the upper end of weight that is comfortable though. The lanyard won’t work now because of interfering with the usb plug going into the bottom of the CS.
So this all becomes hand held now for me. A quick release would be nice. Initial CS setup was a little frustrating for me at first due to the screen prompts in the corners being difficult to trigger. Operationally everything has been ok thus far.

Reactions: Bobby Brown

I’ve got the CS 5.5 with a polar pro mount plus the DJI quick release bracket that’ll fit on the polar pro mount.

Many thank to @aerial-pixel for sharing his mod video;)

I just liked the look & the practicality of removing the CS when I’ve finished flying. I know the polar pro is not the ideal mount but I can live with that.

Just gotta wait until 25th of next month to use it. Nothing to do with me it’s the wife....:oops::oops:

Reactions: Bobby Brown

You will have to let us know all about it, setting it up etc. Oh I’m gonna be such a bore.. on the 25th next month, kid with a new toy:D family can party but I’ll be stuck in my study playingo_O my choice;)

357D4947-D846-49F5-8A61-D5C8F063834C.jpeg

I’ve got the CS 5.5 with a polar pro mount plus the DJI quick release bracket that’ll fit on the polar pro mount.

Many thank to @aerial-pixel for sharing his mod video;)

I just liked the look & the practicality of removing the CS when I’ve finished flying. I know the polar pro is not the ideal mount but I can live with that.

Just gotta wait until 25th of next month to use it. Nothing to do with me it’s the wife....:oops::oops:

The first time I read this, I thought that you had gotten your wife the Crystalsky... :rolleyes:

Less than a month to go...

Reactions: Porky
The 1st thing I had to do was justify why it was better than using a iPhone ( for the money) then when she gave me the green light I looked into it more.

All bought now but can’t wait until next month:( I’ve tried getting to use it now but she’s having none of it, at the end of the day she’s the Bose.

Reactions: Tree_Top_Flyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711