DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky monitor charger

Zaca

Reactions
Hi, since I have a mavic pro and I wish to buy the 5.5" crystalsky, what's the best charger that I can use?
Is there a charger that I can charge the monitor and I can also use it with mavic or charge some other mavic accessories?

Thanks

You have to get a charger which has the barrel plug. You can either get one of the DJI Phantom 3, 4, Inspire 1, 2 or a 3rd party charger. It has to have a barrel plug. There aren't any chargers that simultaneously work with Mavic/Mavic accessories and CrystalSky.

I bought the 100W Phantom 4 charger. I use the barrel attachment to charge the Crystal Sky battery and use the other end to hook up to my Mavic Advanced charging hub to charge the Mavic batteries. You cannot charge both at the same time but the 100W charger on the Mavic battery advanced charging hub ($55 ) really cuts down the time it takes to charge 4 batteries.
Mavic Battery charging hub (advanced) $55
Phantom 4 Series 100W Battery Charger (without A/C Cable) $55
Phantom 4 Battery Charger A/C adaptor cable $5

Reactions: Guest232
Thanks for all of your replies and advices to my questions, (since I'm new on this matters). I really appreciate. I do have it much clear now on what I should do.
Thanks again

P.S - Sorry for my English, I'm from Portugal

Hi, since I have a mavic pro and I wish to buy the 5.5" crystalsky, what's the best charger that I can use?
Is there a charger that I can charge the monitor and I can also use it with mavic or charge some other mavic accessories?

Thanks
I did the same thing as Stan1915. It is a good setup and still reasonably compact.

Reactions: Stan1915
DJI really have not done a good job on the power/charger side of there drone range ....

Reactions: Adamcain112
I ended up buying the p4 car charger for my CS ...

I am still trying to work out the best mounting solution

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead