DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky supported apps (tracking thread)

It has been helpful, indeed.
Last night I used your link in an attempt to load the google play services (first in the order to load)
Unfortunately after downloading and opening a pop up appeared saying a newer version was available followed by locking. Therefore I deleted the app and further attempts yielded the same results.
I’m thinking I’m going to just let it be for a while whilst I get some use out of it as is since I’ve barely used it at all.
Thanks though for going through that.

It has been helpful, indeed.
Last night I used your link in an attempt to load the google play services (first in the order to load)
Unfortunately after downloading and opening a pop up appeared saying a newer version was available followed by locking. Therefore I deleted the app and further attempts yielded the same results.
I’m thinking I’m going to just let it be for a while whilst I get some use out of it as is since I’ve barely used it at all.
Thanks though for going through that.
Can you upload a screenshot of what you're seeing. I'm not getting that message.

i downloaded the four apps per your list. the last google play dosent seem to load. this is my first androidIMG_8486.jpg device so i am new to this. i was able to put google maps, Netflix and amazon video.

attached is a pic. is this correct you cant download google play and purchase apps like LITCHI?

on a different note i was kind of bumped to find out Autopilot was only ios. i never knew that.

I was hoping this thread would be useful for the prospective buyers and current owners but so far not many are interested

I have the same. Wrote a detailed experience about my 2 crystalsky monitors. Also about the bad GPS receivers inside them. “No” reaction. But Please continue. I am interested and have some 3rd party apps installed myself.

Peter

i downloaded the four apps per your list. the last google play dosent seem to load. this is my first androidView attachment 26333 device so i am new to this. i was able to put google maps, Netflix and amazon video.

attached is a pic. is this correct you cant download google play and purchase apps like LITCHI?

on a different note i was kind of bumped to find out Autopilot was only ios. i never knew that.

That error is “normal”. But All works and flys fine.

Peter

i downloaded the four apps per your list. the last google play dosent seem to load. this is my first androidView attachment 26333 device so i am new to this. i was able to put google maps, Netflix and amazon video.

The store itself doesn’t actually work but provides needed services. You’ll also encounter that message will pop up often, even while using DJI Go, but they do allow the apps requiring these to run. So this is to be expected.

Reactions: Matt
The store itself doesn’t actually work but provides needed services. You’ll also encounter that message will pop up often, even while using DJI Go, but they do allow the apps requiring these to run. So this is to be expected.
got it thanks. the slingbox app works. i use it on the boat to watch my cable box on the tv. having it on the crystalsky can help when i have issues chromcasting it to the TV. the HDMI output gives me a hardwired connection

This is a MOST interesting thread! The only thing stopping me from buying CS was its inability to run Litchi. CS is definitely my next purchase.

I think there's interest in this thread than it appears. Many of us follow the forum, act on its ideas but don't post.

Again, this is a MOST interesting thread!

I've once again updated the list, and added a download link to the Amazon Video app.

got it thanks. the slingbox app works. i use it on the boat to watch my cable box on the tv. having it on the crystalsky can help when i have issues chromcasting it to the TV. the HDMI output gives me a hardwired connection
Can you a link to the APK? This is a free app providing a paid service, so I can't really verify it's compatibility.

I was hoping this thread would be useful for the prospective buyers and current owners but so far not many are interested[/QUOTE

One reason for that might be another $1000 for a monitor that my $300 phone or tablet can do almost as well just doesn't compute.

question

I tried downloading the YouTube app which works but i cant sign in. I can get to YouTube on the browser and sign in. (took awhile)

My question is anybody using the YouTube app and can they sign into their account?

A miracast app would be awesome! Would love to be able to stream vids from the CS to an external display

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803