DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS login no internet

J-Dog

Reactions
Drove an hour to go fly this Park and when i hook up to my crystal sky it wants me to login. When I try to login it says no internet. What am I doing wrong? There are two accounts that I'm going to use on this Crystal sky, hers and mine. We both have our own Mavics. when we share this I would think all we have to do is log out and then the other person logs in. I just don't know, any suggestions?

The two accounts is why it asks you to login. As above, use your phone .... and have the phone remember.

Ok. Probably a dumb question but does this use phone data? And do I only need to turn it on to login and then turn it off? I'm kind of dumb when it comes to this stuff

Ok. Probably a dumb question but does this use phone data? And do I only need to turn it on to login and then turn it off? I'm kind of dumb when it comes to this stuff
1. May depend on your plan. Check with your service provider
2. Fire up the crystal sky after you login via the phone and see... or just remember the logins and respond to the CS request. You can fly with the phone and controller ‘til you test it.

I am pretty sure once you login, you can turn off your hotspot. you do not want to leave the hotspot on. it used data plan..in the back ground. I owe a crystal sky ultra bright 7.85

since the two of you are sharing the same crystal sky, turn back on the hotspot, let your wife connect, then after she is in, then turn off your hot spot.

FYI, please keep in mind if you guys fly in a protected air space, you will need be be connect, again to be authenticate back to DJI accounts, then you can disconnect after you are in.

I live in Indiana, and last week when I was in Alabama (flying), i had to do this. Crystal Sky, seem to remember the login authentication, which is a good thing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78