DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Current DJI Go 4 app manual pdf

Reactions: Rattydude77
I was looking for the same thing. I followed the link in Safari and selected "Export as PDF" no I can send it to my iPad and iPhone!

Some of the problems I've run into trying what you suggest :

Does the black DJI banner show up across the top of each page, covering some content?
You also have to go to each section link and download then append in correct order.
Do the links copy to pdf as live links?
Is there extraneous text overlaying content near the top of each section?

Yes, you're right, each section has to be downloaded and appended, blah...
A long time ago I remember a piece of software that would automatically follow all the links in a document that would give you something that was readable off line.
Sorry I fired off a quick reply without seeing if it actually worked:(

They did document a lot

Both of these appear to be DJI, they are similar but different. Any input or am I splitting hairs? The updated version carries the latest revision date but the revision dates are just about a week apart. Is this "just DJI?"

DJI GO 4 Manual - The Pilot’s Handbook - 2017-10-24

DJI GO 4 Manual – Updated - The Pilot’s Handbook - 2017-11-03

More recent is 3rd party posted in DJI forum... both are older. Can’t vouch for either nor can I dis them.

So with full acknowledgement to DJi, I've taken all the help files/guides for the DJi Go4 app from the DJi website, and put them together in a Word file, from which I then created this PDF file.

Using Acrobat Reader, and if you have a printer that can do double sided printing, print this file as a booklet, double sided, on A4 or Letter size paper in Landscape orientation, and you've got a complete guide which is small enough to carry in the bag of your Mavic/Phantom/Inspire whatever.

Attachments

• DJI GO 4 Manual.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 7,906
Great effort on the Go 4 manual. Many thanks.
Surprised however that DJI don't release an official, updated version.
Cheers

DJI's attempt at documenting their products is pathetic at best and that is for everything they write or build. I can not say how many hours I've spent on Google Fu and Youtube along with forums hunting for the means to fly without the controller screaming at me with warning. I also discovered that everything I set has to be redone after every firmware update. In my day we didn't ship unless every function was documented and the FAQ could eleminate 98% of the help requests, seems times are a changing.

Reactions: halifax
Thanks. You would think that one of the most sophisticated tech products ever MIGHT have a current instruction manual for its OS. I guess the features don't evolve in major aspects.

Unfortunately, this one is quite different from the current Android version on my CrystalSky.
It's unfortunate, but better than nothing since a lot of the information is still useful.

Reactions: JAW
So with full acknowledgement to DJi, I've taken all the help files/guides for the DJi Go4 app from the DJi website, and put them together in a Word file, from which I then created this PDF file.

Using Acrobat Reader, and if you have a printer that can do double sided printing, print this file as a booklet, double sided, on A4 or Letter size paper in Landscape orientation, and you've got a complete guide which is small enough to carry in the bag of your Mavic/Phantom/Inspire whatever.
Excellent work here. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J