DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Custom drone markings - Need suitable material

Drew1405

Reactions
Could anyone here recommend an adhesive (sticker) printer paper that is suitable to use on a drone? I am in the UK.

I recently used a general everyday type of matte sticker paper to create some custom designs to put on my drone case. I was very happy with the results bar the fact I realised a glossier paper would be more ideal so I intend to get some glossier (hopefully semi-gloss) adhesive paper for this purpose. However, I would also like to create a few designs for the drone itself but I am concerned that a general purpose adhesive paper might not be suitable. My main concerns are that while the general purpose paper sticks well to the case, on the drone under flying conditions I'd be worried about it maybe peeling off. If that were to happen and it came off completely I imagine if it got caught in the propellers during a flight that it could lead to a crash.

I'm not planning any full drone body coverage (like a wrap) but rather I intend to add a few small custom markings in a few areas of the drone.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky