DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dadam Colorado checking in!

Reactions
Hello all, i'm Adam and I live in Northglenn Colorado. I just received my mavic pro (orginal) fly more combo. This will be my 3rd dji drone and my 5th drone in total. Super excited to get it up in the air. My first drone was some cheap online deal and the second was just a bit better, just something to learn how to fly. Then October of 16 I got a phantom 3 standard. I fell in love with the thing and a month later it fell out of the sky. No idea what happened there but it was a blessing in disguise. Late November of 16 I got my phantom 3 pro and that bad boy was my best friend until I sold it June od this year. I flew 4 ot of 7 day minimum. So back to the reason we're are here THE MAVIC PRO. So when I got everything unpacked one of my batteries was totally dead and a little swollen. So today (just before I started here) I dropped it off at ups... good thing I got the fly more combo. So next is to get her up in the air.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello all, i'm Adam and I live in Northglenn Colorado. I just received my mavic pro (orginal) fly more combo. This will be my 3rd dji drone and my 5th drone in total. Super excited to get it up in the air. My first drone was some cheap online deal and the second was just a bit better, just something to learn how to fly. Then October of 16 I got a phantom 3 standard. I fell in love with the thing and a month later it fell out of the sky. No idea what happened there but it was a blessing in disguise. Late November of 16 I got my phantom 3 pro and that bad boy was my best friend until I sold it June od this year. I flew 4 ot of 7 day minimum. So back to the reason we're are here THE MAVIC PRO. So when I got everything unpacked one of my batteries was totally dead and a little swollen. So today (just before I started here) I dropped it off at ups... good thing I got the fly more combo. So next is to get her up in the air.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Howdy from Wyoming @DADAM COLORADO , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: DADAM COLORADO
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52