DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dam overflowing, midland michigan viewed 250k times.

Lapeer20m

Reactions
Posting this a little late. I had shot some of these dams before and after they failed as a hobby, then got deployed to fly government drones for emergency management during the remainder of the incident and didn’t have any free time.

This dam failed within hours of this footage.

Posting this a little late. I had shot some of these dams before and after they failed as a hobby, then got deployed to fly government drones for emergency management during the remainder of the incident and didn’t have any free time.

Very nice and brought back many memories. We have since moved, but we lived through the flooding last year in Arkansas when the Arkansas River and it's tributaries overflowed their banks a year ago today. Something I never want to live through again.

That's a lot of rain drops...and also one lucky Pontoon boat owner. Good thing that cable was there to stop it.
Nice video! A real "action" video!

here is the morning after the failure:

All of this water below the dam is about 30 feet higher than usual at the time of this filming. Absolutely devastating for the community below the dam.

Wow...didn't see the second video. Total loss...and I guess that Pontoon boat owner wasnt so lucky after all.
Hope everyone is okay. Had to be many homes destroyed. Not a way to start the summer...

Wow...didn't see the second video. Total loss...and I guess that Pontoon boat owner wasnt so lucky after all.
Hope everyone is okay. Had to be many homes destroyed. Not a way to start the summer...

the water levels ended up being 30 feet above normal.
This area has never seen anything like this.

Amazing how that earthern dam was completely wiped out, like it was never there! Nice job. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d