DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Davici Resolve, something more easy?

poppeye

Reactions
Hi

Am just a Hobby Average Joe ho want to collorgrade ( looks awsome ) and cutt and paste som clips.
I find Davinci Resolve a bit '' overkill '' and complicated, DJI editing tool is a bitt to little and cant only editing videos sendt to my phone.

Hope some one have a easy program to use aaaaand are ok +

This is probably going in the opposite direction of what you want, but I find the color grading tools in Adobe Premiere CC very easy to use, and the program is free to try with full functionality (outside of H.265 encoding, sigh) for a week.

Reactions: poppeye
Hi

Am just a Hobby Average Joe ho want to collorgrade ( looks awsome ) and cutt and paste som clips.
I find Davinci Resolve a bit '' overkill '' and complicated, DJI editing tool is a bitt to little and cant only editing videos sendt to my phone.

Hope some one have a easy program to use aaaaand are ok +

Most hobbyists don't know what color grading is let alone know how to do it so you're way ahead of the curve there.

In terms of software to CG, Davinci is probably one of the best once you learn how to use it. You can't beat the price (FREE unless you want the Total Package) and once you learn how to use it the workflow isn't too cumbersome.

Reactions: poppeye
Most hobbyists don't know what color grading is let alone know how to do it so you're way ahead of the curve there.

In terms of software to CG, Davinci is probably one of the best once you learn how to use it. You can't beat the price (FREE unless you want the Total Package) and once you learn how to use it the workflow isn't too cumbersome.

Thx for replying, Then am going to spend some time in the program and looking at YouTube tuturials.

Thx for replying, Then am going to spend some time in the program and looking at YouTube tuturials.

I'm confident you'll be glad you did. Fortunately there are a lot of YT videos on that program.

I spent a couple of days learning DR. Took me like 3-5 hours to make my first short video. After my fifth video, I got the hang of it and can pump out videos pretty quickly. Most of the time it is looking through all my video footage to determine which one should be in the video.

I probably understand less than 10% of the stuff you can do in DR. But hey, it isn't that difficult once you've done it a few times. At least it is more stable than windows movie maker!

Reactions: BigAl07
I recently stopped using Shotcut in favor of Resolve. I never really looked much into Resolve as it seemed overly complicated for the simple editing I do, but a bug in Shotcut forced my hand. As it turns out, Resolve isn't as complicated as I had been imagining. Didn't take too long to get the hang of things and I don't see myself going back - worth the effort.

Try Wondershare Filmora, it is probably somewhere inbetween the abovementioned editing software.

Try Wondershare Filmora, it is probably somewhere inbetween the abovementioned editing software.

Can you "Color Grade"in Filmora? If so they've made some HUGE improvements over the last few years. It used to be an easy yet fun "Theme/Template" type of video editor.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato