DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Decal Girl Drone Skin

jspil

Reactions
Hello all, I recently purchased a skin for my MA from Decal Girl. Thought I would share some pictures. The skin went on with ease and fits like a glove. I also want to add that the customer service is first rate! I had a few questions that I submitted in an email. I got an answer within an hour both times. Hats off to Decal Girl!20190315_160140.jpeg20190315_160311.jpeg20190315_160346.jpeg20190315_160242.jpeg20190315_160346.jpeg20190313_193630.jpeg

Hello all, I recently purchased a skin for my MA from Decal Girl. Thought I would share some pictures. The skin went on with ease and fits like a glove. I also want to add that the customer service is first rate! I had a few questions that I submitted in an email. I got an answer within an hour both times. Hats off to Decal Girl!View attachment 67591View attachment 67592View attachment 67593View attachment 67594View attachment 67595View attachment 67596
I guess folks like their drones naked. Nice job.

Hello all, I recently purchased a skin for my MA from Decal Girl. Thought I would share some pictures. The skin went on with ease and fits like a glove. I also want to add that the customer service is first rate! I had a few questions that I submitted in an email. I got an answer within an hour both times. Hats off to Decal Girl!View attachment 67591View attachment 67592View attachment 67593View attachment 67594View attachment 67595View attachment 67596
Decalgirl is definitely the best and easiest in my opinion. ???? looks awesome ?

I guess folks like their drones naked. Nice job.
Thanks for the compliment. Some things are better naked, I guess it's all in what you like. I got the skin because I thought it looked awesome, and complements my other hobby which is amateur astronomy. Another reason I got it is it keeps the original finish looking new.

Decalgirl is definitely the best and easiest in my opinion. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] looks awesome [emoji41]
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the complement. It tied my two hobbys together, flying drones and amateur astronomy. Decal Girl is definitely the place to go for skins for just about anything. I really like that the skin comes off without leaving any adhesive or residue. Keeps the original finish looking new too.

Reactions: BossOlive
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the complement. It tied my two hobbys together, flying drones and amateur astronomy. Decal Girl is definitely the place to go for skins for just about anything. I really like that the skin comes off without leaving any adhesive or residue. Keeps the original finish looking new too.

I bought from Mightyskins first Spark
Then Decalgirl for My wife’s Dre Beats
Then Decalgirl for My Mavic Pro
Then Decalgirl for my sons Spark
Decalgirl is just a cut Above Mightyskins
3aa1031a4a154ff4cd08778db884e23f.jpg
fc1780cb58b4e564d5cca59d46845e05.jpg
857bd2a3f2193eddcbfbe6afd0d5803e.jpg
cf138eb678655ab5a8b63c7bc523a3f1.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, Decal Girl sells quality products. I like the two skins on your two Sparks, especially the black and white one. How do you like Mighty Skins? Are they comparable with DG?

I agree, Decal Girl sells quality products. I like the two skins on your two Sparks, especially the black and white one. How do you like Mighty Skins? Are they comparable with DG?

Mightyskins is a little more paper like and Decalgirl fit more precisely I think she has second generation fit or something

I have a decal girl skin on my Air as well, was also really happy with the service and quality of the product.

One thing I really liked, which I did not realize until I received the skin was that they include enough to cover 3 batteries. That's pretty great in my opinion.

Mightyskins is a little more paper like and Decalgirl fit more precisely I think she has second generation fit or something
So they don't print on the 3M vinyl? To me that's one of the reasons why the DG skins fit so well. It's also the reason they come off without a trace that they were ever there. I will probably switch mine in six month's or so, they had a lot of other designs I liked a lot.

I have a decal girl skin on my Air as well, was also really happy with the service and quality of the product.

One thing I really liked, which I did not realize until I received the skin was that they include enough to cover 3 batteries. That's pretty great in my opinion.

Not for the Spark I only wish.
Mavic yes.

Yah their standard kit comes with enough to cover the fly more kit. What design did you get?

So they don't print on the 3M vinyl? To me that's one of the reasons why the DG skins fit so well. It's also the reason they come off without a trace that they were ever there. I will probably switch mine in six month's or so, they had a lot of other designs I liked a lot.

Mightyskins does use 3M but Decalgirl uses slightly better grade. [emoji106]

Yah their standard kit comes with enough to cover the fly more kit. What design did you get?

I got the Camel, should be able to see pictures here...

I got the Camel, should be able to see pictures here...

That's awesome, I like that design. I asked them in an email if they would make a Marine Corps design, considering they have an Army and a Navy design. They said they would look into it.[emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: naiku

We just have to buy more drones [emoji23] so we can buy more skins lol

Reactions: jspil and naiku
Now that's an idea I can get behind! Now to convince the wife... dose anyone have a spare bedroom, I might be needing one in the near future.

[emoji2958] Shhhh she’s gonna here you. Lol

I have to react to this.
I'm a newby and I saw last week also a comment from somebody who bought a decal at DecalGirl, so because I did not know to buy where, I ask him for the shop.
So, I order a decal at that shop but was a bit confused about the price $25 + 14.50 shipping costs to Asia.
After all you can buy them for a few dollar here in Asia.
But now that I read and see the positive results, I no longer regret my purchase at DecalGirl.
But still awaiting for receiving.....

I have to react to this.
I'm a newby and I saw last week also a comment from somebody who bought a decal at DecalGirl, so because I did not know to buy where, I ask him for the shop.
So, I order a decal at that shop but was a bit confused about the price $25 + 14.50 shipping costs to Asia.
After all you can buy them for a few dollar here in Asia.
But now that I read and see the positive results, I no longer regret my purchase at DecalGirl.
But still awaiting for receiving.....

It’s worth the wait. You will be [emoji817] % satisfied. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02