DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delaware flier

Biggmoinc

Reactions
Bought the spark 3 weeks ago, couldn't decide if I would like/use it enough to justify more that 650...2 days ago bought the Air, now reading about the ocusync maybe I shouldve waited, Milford Delaware flier

Welcome to the forum! :)

2 days ago bought the Air, now reading about the ocusync maybe I shouldve waited
The Mavic Air is a great drone! While OcuSync is the latest and greatest from DJI, the Mavic Air should be able to fly further than your eye can see in most environments. Most find it's not as affected (if affected at all) by interference than the Spark.

Reactions: Biggmoinc
Hi Milford from new flyer in Middletown. Went out for my second flight today with the M2Z. The wind was above 15 mph. I didn't have much of an issue with the wind but I could see some drift on hover. I figured out today that I can my flight info much better if I connect my iPad Air than I can see with my iPhone 7+. Just ordered the DJI tablet holder from Amazon.

Reactions: Biggmoinc
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.57657

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav