DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delaware usa

Also like to film the local beaches. Here is some of woodland beach little known slice of paradise here in Delaware. I jetski and love to get some awesome footage with my mavicsD8C1E3BD-0885-4A98-9111-5C26552DC9CF.jpeg2B1B6DBE-F078-42B6-85ED-BB07002C7AAD.jpeg2B1B6DBE-F078-42B6-85ED-BB07002C7AAD.jpegD8C1E3BD-0885-4A98-9111-5C26552DC9CF.jpeg

Reactions: Delmarksman
Hi, I'm a new Mavic Air owner in Greenville/Centreville area. Interested in club in North Wilmington or anywhere in New Castle county, Delaware. Let me know if that exists.

Hi, I'm a new Mavic Air owner in Greenville/Centreville area. Interested in club in North Wilmington or anywhere in New Castle county, Delaware. Let me know if that exists.

Welcome to the group Redeye. You will find a very welcoming and informative bunch of people here.
I'm in North Wilmington and would like to get together to fly sometime.

However, I'm happy to tell you that, YES, there are many places for you to fly legal here in the State and without any worry, too. You only have to obey the basic FAA rules, that's all.

Any update on places to fly in DE. Got an M2Z last month but have only flown a couple of times due to weather, my fingers freeze easily.

I've got a friend who works for state parks system and I'ver asked her about restrictions in the parks. I'll let you know what info I get from her.

I live in Middletown and have flown out on the MOT football complex near the high school. Only in beginner mode so. I'm down in FL right now and I'm hoping the weather will be warming up next week so I can get back flying again.

Well it's literally been a year since anyone posted here so bump!

I live just south of Smyrna, in Class E Airspace.
I am surrounded by farmland with great neighbors. I am 107 and own an M2P.
I fly mostly for personal enjoyment but am training to fly as a First Responder and for special events.

Love the forum and glad that I found this page.

Reactions: bklynz00
Well it's literally been a year since anyone posted here so bump!

I live just south of Smyrna, in Class E Airspace.
I am surrounded by farmland with great neighbors. I am 107 and own an M2P.
I fly mostly for personal enjoyment but am training to fly as a First Responder and for special events.

Love the forum and glad that I found this page.

Howdy Delmarksman. [emoji4] I live in Smyrna too. I’ve been recreationally flying my Mavic Platinum just over 2 years now. I like the DE page as well.. cheers [emoji4]

Reactions: Delmarksman
Is it possible to fly in Henlopen? I'd like to head there early one morning when I'm down there in a few weeks.

Hey there. Unfortunately, Cape Henlopen is off limits to drone pilots because it’s located in the Delaware State Park system. No drones are allowed in any of the parks. And yes, that sucks.

However, nearby Maryland does allow drone flying in its numerous parks, and there are some very good places to consider visiting.

You can fly in the state’s beach towns (at least for now) so you may be able to get beachy shots & footage from Lewes to Fenwick Island.

I suggest, my friend, you simply decide to be creative, flexible, and expand your scope of possibilities. Sussex County has some lovely landscapes to look into: winding waterways, marshlands that go on forever, quaint towns, vast fields with young crops, historic places, abandoned farms, and more. Very few airfields to have to worry about, too, with the obvious exception being the massive Dover Air Force Base, which I believe us the second largest airbase in the U.S.

Wherever you settle on, just have a great time and please post something here from our tiny home state. I’d love to see whatever you get. Take care.

Hello all, I just bought the Mavic Air 2 and haven't flown it yet. I live in New Castle too close to the airport to launch close to home.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good spot or a beginner to learn? I noticed there's an area in Lums Pond for RC pilots. Not sure if we qualify for this.

Took my first flight yesterday! Really enjoyed and glad I did my homework prior to flying. This was so much fun, can't wait to get back out there.DJI_0032.jpg

Milton, DE here, with the Mini 3 Pro. I've had it for just over a month. I love the pictures & video it takes!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair