DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disable Restriction Notice?

RDavis

Reactions
I live about 3.5 miles from a small rural airport. Not much action going on there but, neverthless, it is an airport. I purchased my Mavic Pro recently and am trying to do photo setting. The airport restriction notice pops up on my screen and covers some of the photo slider information. In addition, I am not able to activate certain settings.

Is there any way to disable the restriction notification, even temporarily? I am not flying the drone. I’m simply trying to access and adjust settings.

You cannot disable those messages, but you should be able to close them by clicking the "x" in the corner of the message. If you're not able to close the message, please post a screenshot so we can see what you're describing.

You should be able to close that message after clicking this button:

upload_2018-7-1_14-23-36.png

Thank you very much. I had to tap on the button 4 times. Then a check mark appeared in the circle. Following that, I could tap on the “Yes” at the bottom of the message, and the notice disappeared. I was able to access and adjlust my photo settings. Oh, there is so much to learn!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7