DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Distance indicator not working

BaldyBoyBilly

Reactions
I’m breaking in a replacement Mavic 3 pro using rc pro controller.

I’ve noticed on several occasions that while increasing altitude and pushing forward with the right stick to go forward, the distance indicator doesn’t increase. If I leave left stick neutral, (flying level)) then the distance indicator functions properly.

Most of the time, it functions properly. But could def lead to control problems.

Anyone else see this happen on their pro 3?

I’m breaking in a replacement Mavic 3 pro using rc pro controller.

I’ve noticed on several occasions that while increasing altitude and pushing forward with the right stick to go forward, the distance indicator doesn’t increase. If I leave left stick neutral, (flying level)) then the distance indicator functions properly.

Most of the time, it functions properly. But could def lead to control problems.

Anyone else see this happen on their pro 3?
What you refer to as a "distance indicator" is simply the app reporting the horizontal distance calculated between the home point and the drone's location reported by GPS.
If the drone's location is the same as the homepoint (or close enough to it), the distance is going to show as zero or close to that.

If you post recorded flight data from a flight where you think there was a problem, that might help find the explanation for what you observed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden C