DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI absence of customer service response

I know it is the worst I've seen, by far. It's just so incomprehensible tome that they never responded to wo customer support e mails. It is really not good. That's why I got rid of my Mavic Pro. I do not want to have a serious problem and be left out i the cold. I'll just keep enjoying my EVO.

Exactly, it is incomprehensible. Im struggling to understand how our experiences can be so different. That's why I ask to look at the emails. Did you attempt to call or contact them by any other method? Email is usually the slowest form of communication that company's offer and the most prone to slipping through the cracks..

My guess is your emails were not easily understood as you couldn't figure out how to set it up out of the box.

Enjoy your other drone though! Good luck!

Edit- I checked DJIs website and there is no customer support email other than an online form. So I think you are being less than accurate with the facts or confused.

Last edited:
How about owning the Mavic Pro and the Evo? I have both and love them equally. The Evo obviously have a better camera.
I did have both. Now I just have the EVO, and that's okay with me. I got a good deal on the Mavic Pro too, but now it's gone.

Reactions: macoman
I did have both. Now I just have the EVO, and that's okay with me. I got a good deal on the Mavic Pro too, but now it's gone.
I am keeping both which make them a good couple to enjoy in the air.

I am keeping both which make them a good couple to enjoy in the air.
That's good for you Bud! I'm happy for you. I wish i could say the same. I barely have time to fly the EVO right now. So really, I suppose it worked out for the best for me. Got my money back on the Mavic, still have a great flying machine in the EVO.

Reactions: macoman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77