DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 2S Crash IMU Initialisation Failed Code 30084, 30056, 30055

umair1987

Reactions
Hi, DJI community. I am a happy owner of DJI Ar 2s. The AC experienced a crash a few weeks back. The left leg was broken, which I successfully replaced. After I put the Aircraft back together, I started getting

Navigation System Error 30105.
Gimbal calibration error 40011. (Gimbal calibrates successfully in the app and responds to all movements, but the error doesn't seem to go away)

I reopened the AC removed the GPS chips and core board (I believe that's what it's called) gave them a good clean with contact cleaner and reassembled it back. To my surprise, it worked, and the AC was back operational. After an hour of testing basic functions, MA2S threw an error:

IMU not calibrated. Calibrate IMU 30055.

I started the calibration process, which gets stuck at 6% every time despite waiting for a long time. In the process, AC gets really hot, and after about 10 mins and reaching 6% progress, it says Calibration failed. Everything else works fine Gimbal moves ok and responds to all movements. The following errors are active right now:

Gimbal calibration error 40011
IMU not calibrated error 30055
IMU calibration incomplete Error 30056
IMU initialization failed 30084

Any guidance please. Thanking in anticipation.

I think it needs professional repair, like with DJI.

Reactions: umair1987
I think it needs professional repair, like with DJI.
For update I replaced the gps module and gps flex cable. Open the imu module and heated it with hair dryer for 3 mins. Reassembled the AC but same errors except IMU initialization failed 30084 is gone now. Rest error are as is and IMU calibration gets stuck at 15% now. Any advice please

Update, just to reiterate it's a personal project which I took up as a self-challenge. I seem to have resolved the 30084 IMU initialisation failure error. It was resolved by opening up the IMU and using a heat gun to warm up the chip and closing it back. Presently I am stuck with error 30055 and 30056 and IMU just can't calibrate. Each time I try, the calibration process gets stuck at 6-10%. I request any worthy member who has some experience in fixing such errors please help me out. Pleaseeeeee

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+