Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI AIR 2S is NOT what YOU think ;-)

heo3480

Reactions
I have been doing some speculation and DJI AIR 2S

What do you think?

Reactions: Clarkent
Think he speculates to much. My opinion anyway.

we'll know soon enough, throw a 1' sensor on a MA2, enough said.....don't really care about apas, I would if it was on the sides though, for the most part, I have mine disabled....

we'll know soon enough, throw a 1' sensor on a MA2, enough said.....don't really care about apas, I would if it was on the sides though, for the most part, I have mine disabled....
Wow....a one foot sensor? really? :). And why would you disable your sensors?

Wow....a one foot sensor? really? :). And why would you disable your sensors?
Would that even fit on a Inspire - 1 foot?

OA is something nice to have, but it's super finicky (to me) and for new droners it's good and bad. Good to know it "helps" in avoiding obstacles, bad that betty and the warnings can be a real distraction from flying and keeping eyes on the drone. Newbies and some old guys like tend to go into "panic mode" when sirens start going off and we lose sight / control of the drone. Even a split second can easily put the drone into "crash mode."

Reactions: New England Droning
Well maybe I have something set wrong but in normal mode I can't go left or right with it enabled, apas. VERY irritating...

As one who thinks high speed FPV type flying in public airspace is going to spell doom for drones I disagree with that theory but DJI always has it's ear to the ground so I could easily be wrong there. I think it's going to have some sort of ADS B out and a I inch sensor is a big deal for sure. I'm pretty sure I can live without any of the those features...kinda sure...

Well, it would be a diagonal measurement, however if the chip used is a Sony IMX383 (as the rumor mill would suggest), then it is actually only ~16mm. So quite a bit larger than the sensor in the A2, but really not 1" - that is just marketing spin

It is true that this new Air 2 S will have same sensor as autel evo 2 pro?

Last edited:
Cost of filters for a 1ft sensor would be an issue though.

Not to mention the tiny aperture needed to get depth of field over 1mm.

• Haha
Reactions: Marcass Carcass
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21