DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI announcement Oct 11- new Mavic?

2nd2non

Reactions
Just posted by DJI. Any guesses at what this might be?

Reactions: Pvitale
It's the new prop guards for the Mavic Platinum. Got this from a reliable source.

Reactions: iMario
New DJI X. Flatter sleeker Phantom perhaps ? You can launch it like a Frisbee . Better camera , battery life ,multiple Flight modes and also multiple drones off 1controller to give set camera angles for filming .

Reactions: MrsTreat
No, definitely not. They wouldn't make such a nice, expensive marketing video for something so pedestrian.
Just you wait. I bet I'm right. Either that or some rubber feet for the landing skids. Not been wrong yet.

I would like to see them release a drone with "ducted" fan motors. I think that might provide a quieter thrust as well as provide some added safety being enclosed...

My sources tell me a new gimbal clamp is about to drop but that may be a different announcement altogether, probably on CES.

Well, I can say that the original gimbal clamp was horrible, and many times I found it out of place after a short walk in the combo bag. When it came back from NL for refresh it had a different gimbal clamp and this one stays right where you put it. Way better than the original. That said, I don't think DJI will make a showcase of a new gimbal clamp for the MP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife