DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Announcement October 27, 2021 | 9:00 AM (EDT)

Well, I'm only waiting for the Mini 3...as I have said before, they need this launched before December if they want to keep Mini market and avoid a relatively big migration of mini users to Autel Nano's. After all December is almost here, so this is the last chance salon ;)

But seems to most, I'm not on target...

Reactions: Droniac
Well, I'm only waiting for the Mini 3...as I have said before, they need this launched before December if they want to keep Mini market and avoid a relatively big migration of mini users to Autel Nano's. After all December is almost here, so this is the last chance salon ;)

But seems to most, I'm not on target...

DJI has already come out to say that no new Mini 3 is being announced at this time. They even went to the trouble of reaching out to rumor sites directly to let them know.

That being said, DJI is a much more well-known brand with much further retail reach (Costco, BestBuy, etc.) that I don't think the Autel Nano is going to eat into it's sales in a meaningful way. Most people know who DJI is, far fewer know who Autel is. If the Autel Nano ends up being slightly better at time of launch I don't think it will do much to DJI sales. Just my opinion anyway.

Looks like something VERY magnetic in that box! ;)View attachment 137056
Pretty sure it's the Action 2. A video on Peter Mckinnon's channel shows a box of the Action 2 in the background. There were two sections, a screen and the camera, and I'm guessing the two modules use magnets when you combine them.

The specs on the Action 2 look really nice. Now all DJI has to do it make a mount for my DJI FPV

The specs on the Action 2 look really nice. Now all DJI has to do it make a mount for my DJI FPV
That would be convenient. Considering it's small size it should be easier to use than GoPros.

Looks like something VERY magnetic in that box! ;)View attachment 137056
Maybe silly but I’m not thrilled with magnet attachments although there are other options as it seems and I find the housing … awkward. Price point ? 😳 specs are cool no doubt. I’m still liking my osmo action very much. Godspeed, denial in play, flysafe and Godspeed.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Maybe silly but I’m not thrilled with magnet attachments although there are other options as it seems and I find the housing … awkward. Price point ? 😳 specs are cool no doubt. I’m still liking my osmo action very much. Godspeed, denial in play, flysafe and Godspeed.

The 4K at 120fps are great, but $519 for the package...... forget about it

The 4K at 120fps are great, but $519 for the package...... forget about it

Can I ask what you consider to be better value in the segment?

GoPro Hero 10 - $500, tiny sensor but great features & third party support
Sony RX0 II - $700, 1" sensor
Insta 360 ONE R - $549, 1" sensor, older tech otherwise

Seems very competitively priced with the 1/1.7" sensor and top video specs. Arguably the best value of the bunch if there are no unpleasant surprises.

Pretty sure it's the Action 2. A video on Peter Mckinnon's channel shows a box of the Action 2 in the background. There were two sections, a screen and the camera, and I'm guessing the two modules use magnets when you combine them.
There are 2, one is the camera the other is an extra battery, that is magnetically connected.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis