DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI App warning...

BillyDrone

Reactions
I got sick and tied of all the warnings in my DJI Go 4 app soo I disabled them all....
All those warnings about high winds beeps and everything else just made my anxiety and blood pressure go up...
Now I can fly my drone in peace and quiet.

BillyDrone,
I feel for you brother, but those warnings are there for the safety of your drone, you, and the public at large. It’s kind of like ignoring your wife, sooner than later if you ignore her long enough, you’re going to get a slap across the head.
Fly safe and you shouldn’t hear or see any warnings. Cheers,
Rex

I got sick and tied of all the warnings in my DJI Go 4 app soo I disabled them all....
All those warnings about high winds beeps and everything else just made my anxiety and blood pressure go up...
Now I can fly my drone in peace and quiet.
I agree the warnings are a little bit of too much..

Reactions: Droniac
BillyDrone,
I feel for you brother, but those warnings are there for the safety of your drone, you, and the public at large. It’s kind of like ignoring your wife, sooner than later if you ignore her long enough, you’re going to get a slap across the head.
Rex
Or..... she won’t be there anymore and will have disappeared. ?

BillyDrone,
Rex
Just using common sense is good enough for me without all that noise clutter/chatter...
It is soo much nicer to have a quiet DJI Go 4 .app.

............Hearing that woman's voice on the DJI Go 4 app some times i have caught myself saying,
"please mother, be quiet and let my fly my drone".

............Hearing that woman's voice on the DJI Go 4 app some times i have caught myself saying,
"please mother, be quiet and let my fly my drone".
?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs