DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 and DJI downloads being blocked by windows 10

AgPhotoWings

Reactions
I,m in Qld Australia ...if that makes any difference. Can not get any connection to Assistant 2. I get a big window saying for my protection this site is being blocked.
I did an update as requested, On Go4 to update Goggles as well. Disaster! the goggles lost control...had to push RTH. Tried to Refresh with Assistant 2, I cant get on.
Emailed DJI they informed me I should try Windows 7 or 8 or Mac.....great help??? I should download a goggles update...same Block when I try to open it.
Any one else have having these problems?
Any solutions.....besides waiting for the DJI techs to get around to resolving the problem.

See this thread
I,m in Qld Australia ...if that makes any difference. Can not get any connection to Assistant 2. I get a big window saying for my protection this site is being blocked.
I did an update as requested, On Go4 to update Goggles as well. Disaster! the goggles lost control...had to push RTH. Tried to Refresh with Assistant 2, I cant get on.
Emailed DJI they informed me I should try Windows 7 or 8 or Mac.....great help??? I should download a goggles update...same Block when I try to open it.
Any one else have having these problems?
Any solutions.....besides waiting for the DJI techs to get around to resolving the problem.

See this thread DJI Assistant 2 won’t start I know forsure #6 will work on the Mavic Pro and MPP.

Reactions: Thomas B
I tried this tack and I can't get past step one as I get a message, "regetit has been disabled by admin"

With the original file, there are 3 options:
Use regedit to disable UAC completely
Run CMD as administrator and run the executable from the CMD prompt (easiest option)
Use GPEdit to disable UAC.

I stand corrected.
From over a year ago there was something wrong and it was blamed on unsigned.
Here is a post from DJI second officer
That's regarding the driver I think, not the installer. MS hasn't yet restricted unsigned executables from running. Well, at one time you would be warned if they came from an internet download.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman